I’m In to Hire – Update
UPDATE: Since I’m In to Hire launched earlier this month it has gained world-wide attention and commitments from international business leaders that they’re In to Hire, too.
Some of the highlights:
- Pledging “I’m In To Hire” Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities – Forbes
- Hiring People with Disabilities Isn’t Just the Right Thing to Do – It’s Good for Business – The Daily Beast
- Think Beyond the Mailroom for Disability Hiring – Huffington Post
- Billionaire Urges Disability Hiring – Disability Scoop
- Initiative Aims to Hire Adults with Disabilities – HuffPost Live
Here’s our original post from October 8, 2014:
I’m In to Hire – a campaign of Best Buddies International and the Institute for Corporate Productivity – is designed to promote the business benefits of hiring people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and motivate employers to create a more inclusive workplace.
Founded by Best Buddies International and rooted in an Institute for Corporate Productivity report, I’M IN TO HIRE unifies the voices of employers and employees alike in support of hiring the 85% of people with developmental disabilities who do not have a paid community job. Get the facts, download the report, and pledge to start hiring at www.imintohire.org!